Widely known as Miss Pockets, Donna Finch Slaton is available for storytelling, puppeteering, humor and inspiration for groups of all ages.
What do YOU need a story about?
If Miss Pockets doesn’t know one, she’ll learn one!
Kentucky Storytelling Association – Charter Member, Former President 2013-14 and Treasurer
Historical Society of Hopkins County – President 2015-Current
Kentucky Public Retirees – Pennyrile Chapter VP, 2015 Humanitarian Award Winner
- National Storytelling Network, 2004-Current
- Hopkins County BPW
- Public Library Development Foundation, Inc.
- Friends of Hopkins County-Madisonville Public Library
- Friends of Kentucky Libraries
- Kentucky Library Association
- Special Libraries Association
Historical Society of Hopkins County KY
November 2014 – Present
Columnist, Anton News
The Madisonville Messenger
November 2007 – Present
Green River Correctional Complex
January 2008 – January 2013
Children’s Programmer II
Muhlenberg County Public Libraries
August 2000 – October 2007
Hopkins Co. Schools
Associate Director, Children & Young Adult Librarian
Hopkins Co. Madisonville Public Library
Scout Leader, 4-H Leader, Softball Booster,